A6 Portrait, Sapphire
- A6 portrait (105 x 148mm) hardback cover, spiral bound on long edge.
- Recycled board decorated with colourful and unique tissue paper.
- Notebooks & project books both contain our high quality 80gsm, white writing paper (140 x 101.3mm).
- Our lined paper is medium ruled, perfect for journals, to do lists and planners.
- Ring bound to last longer than glue, let you tear out pages and fold the book any way.
Free Standard UK Delivery
Fast Global Shipping
At Pink Pig we’re proud of our quality. That’s why we have carefully hand-wrapped each of these covers in a beautiful, hand-made tissue paper. Each cover is speckled with silk strand and banana leaf imperfections that make it unique to you. The covers are made from a durable recycled board which protects your work on the go and acts as a nifty surface to lean on when you’re out in the field. Please note: Silk covers do not contain banana leaves/bark, and therefore require a little extra care.
As you might expect from a notebook, these pads come loaded with lined paper. Each notebook contains 70 leaves (140 pages) for all your thoughts, lists and doodles. Our 80gsm ruled paper is woodfree and uncoated which provides strength, good archival qualities and a bright, non-glare surface ideal for writing and reading.
Our books are spiral bound with durable wire binding. Wiro-bound sketchbooks last longer than glued ones which deteriorate over time, plus they don’t fall apart when you pull a page out like traditional bound books. Combined with our tough covers, the spiral binding lets you stand the book up, lie it completely flat or fold it over to present your work.