Terms & Conditions
Pink Pig International do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, and for analytical purposes.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Pink Pig International is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart.
After you have finished your selection, click on "Order and arrange payment" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
Carriage & Packing:
The shopping cart will calculate the correct carriage depending on your location.
Payment in full and goods delivered within 5 working days. We will normally send your order to you within in 2 working days, but please allow up to 5, especially at busy times. International orders are generally received in under 12 days.
You can only order items on this web site that are in stock. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock, you will not be charged for it. We do not do back orders.
Tax Charges for orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added.
All other orders are VAT free and our site will reduce VAT to zero when selecting postage to these areas.
Our aim is to supply products of the highest quality. The purchaser shall be held responsible for determining the suitability of these products for his/her purpose. Goods which prove to be defective through faulty material or workmanship must be returned for credit or replacement.
We shall not be held liable for any consequential damage or loss incurred in the use of these materials.
If you need to reach us, please email us on CustomerServices@pinkpig.info, alternatively, you can call on 01226 297026 (International +44 1226 297026) or write to us at;
Pink Pig International, Swine House, Galpharm Way, Dodworth Business Park, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 3SP. United Kingdom
We've put in a lot of effort to show you what our sketchbooks really look like, so when you browse our website you can see each of our wide range of sketchbooks in every colour and size format we provide. While we've worked to give you the best view of what our sketch books will look like when you get them we cannot guarantee that our sketchbook cover colours will be an exact match to what you see online because of factors such as differences in users screens and computer settings. If you have any queries about a coloured sketchbook cover please get in contact with us, we'll be happy to help.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Pink Pig International Ltd (“Pink Pig”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Cards available on our retail specific website www.the-pink-pig.co.uk ('Mail Order Website’).
1.1 The use of Gift Cards fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are only redeemable on our Mail Order Website and may not be used in conjunction with other preferential rates or websites with separate checkouts that we offer.
- Gift Cards ordered through our Mail Order Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Cards include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Mail Order Website, as full or part payment of products from our Mail Order Website. A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase further Gift Cards.
- When ordering a Gift Card, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Card.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing Gift Cards unless otherwise specified.
- If a Gift Card is attached to a customer account, then you can check the balance through the link provided in your purchase email. Otherwise you must contact our Customer Services, who can inform you of the remaining balance.
- Gift Cards do not have an expiry date. If a Gift Card holds a balance but ceases to work on the Mail Order Website you must contact Customer Services with the original value of the Gift Card and receipts of any purchases using the Gift Card so that we may provide an alternative method for fairly redeeming the remaining balance.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Card.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a discount code.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified within 14 days.
- Force Majeure; We cannot be held responsible for failure to meet obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond our reasonable control. Examples of this might include: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Card Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.