A2 Portrait, Royal Blue
- A2 portrait (420 x 594mm) protective cover, bound on long edge.
- A choice of quality, plain 150gsm cartridge papers (410 x 576mm).
- Pick how many pages of acid free, archival grade stock you need.
- Durable recycled board covers, hand made with uniquely patterned tissue paper.
- Practical wire-binding that lasts longer than glue, and lets you fold the book any which way you like.
At Pink Pig we’re proud of our quality. That’s why we have carefully hand-wrapped each of these covers in a beautiful, hand-made tissue paper. Each cover is speckled with silk strand and banana leaf imperfections that make it unique to you. The covers are made from a durable recycled board which protects your work on the go and acts as a nifty surface to lean on when you’re out in the field.
White 150gsm Cartridge Description
The 150gsm white mixed media cartridge in this book is made to our exact standards. This means the paper is: acid free to protect your work and made with a twin wire process so you can work on both sides of a page. Our white cartridge is perfect for dry media, such as pencils and charcoal.
Off White 150gsm Cartridge Description
The 150gsm off white mixed media cartridge in this book is made to our exact standards. This means the paper is: acid free to protect your work and made with a twin wire process so you can work on both sides of a page. This off white cartridge is well suited to dry media, such as crayon or pencil.
Our books are spiral bound with durable wire binding. Wiro-bound sketchbooks last longer than glued ones which deteriorate over time, plus they don’t fall apart when you pull a page out like traditional bound books. Combined with our tough covers, the spiral binding lets you stand the book up, lie it completely flat or fold it over to present your work.