16x8 Landscape, Natural
- 16x8 landscape (203.2 x 406.4mm) protective cover, spiral bound on short edge.
- Durable board covers hand made with unique and colourful tissue paper.
- A choice of thick papers suited to wet media (406 x 196mm).
- Achival grade stock in a selection of different textures.
- Practical wire-binding that lasts longer than glue, and lets you fold the book any which way you like.
At Pink Pig we’re proud of our quality. That’s why we have carefully hand-wrapped each of these covers in a beautiful, hand-made tissue paper. Each cover is speckled with silk strand and banana leaf imperfections that make it unique to you. The covers are made from a durable recycled board which protects your work on the go and acts as a nifty surface to lean on when you’re out in the field.
Bockingford 300gsm Description
Bockingford is a beautiful English watercolour paper traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine at St Cuthberts Mill in Somerset. This is a high quality paper made using pure materials to archival standards. Its attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. Appreciated for its excellent colour lifting abilities. This is an extremely forgiving watercolour paper valued by professional and amateur artists around the world. Great for painting with watercolour acrylics gouache and inks as well as sketching and drawing with pencil charcoal pastels.
Our books are spiral bound with durable wire binding. Wiro-bound sketchbooks last longer than glued ones which deteriorate over time, plus they don’t fall apart when you pull a page out like traditional bound books. Combined with our tough covers, the spiral binding lets you stand the book up, lie it completely flat or fold it over to present your work.