8x8 Square, Wild-Yellow
- 8x8 Square (203.2 x 203.2mm) protective cover, spiral bound on edge.
- Durable board covers hand made with unique and colourful tissue paper.
- A choice of thick papers suited to wet media (203 x 196mm).
- Achival grade stock in a selection of different textures.
- Practical wire-binding that lasts longer than glue, and lets you fold the book any which way you like.
Free Standard UK Delivery
Fast Global Shipping
At Pink Pig we’re proud of our quality. That’s why we have carefully hand-wrapped each of these covers in a beautiful, hand-made tissue paper. Each cover is speckled with silk strand and banana leaf imperfections that make it unique to you. The covers are made from a durable recycled board which protects your work on the go and acts as a nifty surface to lean on when you’re out in the field. Please note: Silk covers do not contain banana leaves/bark, and therefore require a little extra care.
Matte Ameleie 270gsm Description
Ameleie is a beautiful English watercolor paper, specially made for Pink Pig at Burneside Mills in Kendal, at the heart of the Lake District. This is a high quality paper made using pure materials to archival standards. Designed for wet media, Ameleie is great for painting with watercolor, acrylics, gouache and inks as well as sketching and drawing, with pencil, charcoal, pastels. This matte paper has a smooth finish, this makes it more suited to detailed work.
Our books are spiral bound with durable wire binding. Wiro-bound sketchbooks last longer than glued ones which deteriorate over time, plus they don’t fall apart when you pull a page out like traditional bound books. Combined with our tough covers, the spiral binding lets you stand the book up, lie it completely flat or fold it over to present your work.